Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Workouts


I've been mulling over the idea of keeping an exercise log, but I had originally planned to do it old school in a spiral notebook with pen/pencil; however, I liked how Jack posted his run to his blog, and it got me thinking about keeping track of my workouts electronically. (yes that is a very long sentence, just deal with it)

So as to not bore my regular readers (yes the 7 of you), I've started yet another blog: I Tri. You're welcome to check it out, but really it's just a way for me to be more accountable and to visually see how much/how little I'm training.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I feel like that's a good idea.

Jocelyn said...

Apparently blogger thought my work outs looked like spam so the deactivated my blog. :(

A human will review and hopefully reactivate it in the next 24 hours.

Pretty crazy.

Tonight: 40 minutes of swimming. I finally finished working my way through Terry Laughlin's Total Immersion program. It's true I am a much more efficient swimmer. Amazingly I can actually breathe on both sides and swimming is almost effortless (almost). I still have a long way to go before I'd say I'm a strong swimmer, but at least I won't drown or make a fool of myself on August 9th (knock on wood).