Sunday, October 26, 2008

The art of being feminine

While I'm not the most consistent about wearing make-up throughout the week, Sunday is the one day that I'm religious about its application. This morning after I had carefully applied my eyeliner and double checked that my hair wasn't sticking up in crazy directions, I decided that I would take it one more step today with a nice scent. Digging through my ever so organized bathroom drawer (yeah, right!), I found a small sample of Calvin Klein eu de toilette to try. Spraying it on, I thought that sure smells masculine. Reaximing the bottle, I noticed three small letters below the ckIN2U: him. I somehow had a sample of men's cologne in my drawer and would be forced to spend the day smelling like a man. So much for my feminine ways.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, I've always thought men's cologne smelled better than women's anyway.

Joanne said...

Ha! That's a good laugh for me since you weren't sitting next to me in church! So will you give it to the boys?

grammyzanne said...

Fun story.

That's better than mistaking the Bryl Cream in your cousins bathroom for toothpaste - and using it as such.

Stefani M. said...

Ha! That's funny. Oh, well. At least it wasn't a Lysol or pine tree smell. :)