Friday, February 13, 2009

Dressed in white



Today I am entering the House of the Lord to make sacred covenants. My heart is full of gratitude for the atonement and my knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan of salvation. It is by no other name that we can be saved than through Jesus Christ. I add my witness that Christ's church has been restored again upon the earth and that through participating in sacred ordinances we can return to live with our Father again.

Here is some information about the basic beliefs of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints: www.mormon.org

6 comments:

Tamara Robertson said...

I'm sure it was wonderful to be together in the temple! Looking forward to seeing you next weekend!

Joanne said...

What a memorable experience. So many friends and family there to show you how much you are loved - for eternity.

Melanie said...

Congratulations! Oh how I miss the San Diego temple.

Maddie said...

I am so happy for you! I love to see how you overcome your challenges and enjoy the opportunities that Heavenly Father provides for you.

Stefani M. said...

Congratulations! What an exciting day!

(Sorry I haven't looked at your blog in a while. I'm a dork and forgot that you made it private so it no longer tells me on my sidebar when you've done a new post.)
(And I second Melanie on the San Diego temple.)

Grammyzanne said...

What a joyous ocassion. We are happy for you. No doubt there was rejoicing on both sides of the veil.