Thursday, February 26, 2009

The pajama pant problem

So, for some reason, I feel like it is wasteful to buy clothing to sleep in. So, I only have one pair of dedicated pajama pants and I didn't buy them. I wear my running clothes to sleep in, which works very well. Especially if you're planning to go for a run first thing in the morning. However, sometimes my body gets confused when I come home from a busy day and put on my running clothes with intention to run. All of the sudden I find myself curled up on the couch with a book. Oh no.

7 comments:

Joanne said...

HA HA! Now you don't go to bed in your Sunday dress or in clothes you work out in the yard in, so why would you go to bed in workout clothes? Ya need another pair of pajamas that are so comfy you just gotta change into them every night! Maybe a pair with "Hello Kitty" on them (ha).

Joanne said...

How bad is your knee you skinned?

Jocelyn said...

Well, I have been known to go to be in my Sunday clothes (another bad idea), and I haven't had yard work clothes since I've lived at my parents' house, but knowing me, I'd probably where them to bed too (well at least nap in them).

My knee is barely skinned. It looks more like a rug burn than anything.

Stefani M. said...

I hear you on not wanting to "waste" money on the PJs. I didn't buy actual pajamas to sleep in until I was nursing and needed something specific to nurse easily in... so now I have two sets of pajamas--one for summer and one for winter.

J'lene Fernandez Merrill said...

I have some extra ones that don't fit right now. Problem solved!

Marybeth said...

During the winter I used to sleep in sweat pants and a sweat shirt. Is that what you're talking about, or do you mean the new fangled tight and supposedly strechy outfits? Is there spell check on here anywhere?

Jocelyn said...

J'lene supplied me with some extra comfy p.j. pants. :D Pictures to follow.