Sunday, March 15, 2009

I tri








So my second race is fast approaching. I've been busy training, and I feel like I'll be ready for the 1.5 K swim, 40 K bike, and 10K run. I'll be participating in the St. George Triathlon on Saturday, May 9th. That's less than 8 weeks from now. My race starts at 7:00 am in Sand Hollow.

My dad and sister, Andrea, will be my support crew for the race. We're planning to arrive in St. George around 5:30 pm on Friday and to return home shortly after the race on Saturday.

Because people have been asking, here are some ways you can support long distance:
  • Send me a good luck text or leave me a voice mail on race day
  • Ask me about my training when you see me
  • Comment on my training blog
  • Ask questions about being excited, not about being nervous.
  • Don't feed me ice cream or Girl Scout cookies (j/k)

6 comments:

Michael said...

Go, Jocelyn!

Joanne said...

I am SO excited for you to do this again! I am rooting you on!!! (ok I''ll put the GS cookies away before you come next time). I'll cheer for everyone wearing green on May 9! Keep up the great training - I follow!

Grammyzanne said...

Paddle, Peddle, Pound. Goooo Jocelyn

Jocelyn said...

Thanks guys! I like Aunt Suzanne's cheer. I think I may adopt it as a mantra.

Andrea said...

I'm so excited to see your race!!!!

Taylor said...

I can't wait to hear all about St. George. There is now an Ironman there, that I may sign up for, I want some feedback first though!