Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sunday dress

Typically I like to wear my Sunday best all day on the sabbath to help me remember that it's a day of worship. However, the last few times I've gone to friends' homes in the evening, others have made comments that made me think they might have felt a bit uncomfortable that I was overdressed.

This weekend I was invited to dinner at a friend's home for dinner. Knowing that they usually are quite casual after church on Sunday, I decided to adjust my wardrobe so everyone would feel comfortable. Of course, when I show up, I'm the only one in slacks. Everyone is still in suits and dresses.

5 comments:

Michael said...

That doesn't seem quite fair.

Joanne said...

Whadjagonnadue?

Jocelyn said...

I better stick to just minding my own business.

Grammyzanne said...

That's the way it goes sometimes.

Brent said...

Hmmmmmmmm