Thursday, May 7, 2009

A goodbye gift - six-year-old style

Yesterday when I came home from work, Jacob was so excited to give me a gift that he had carefully gift wrapped, complete with a coordinating card.

He gave me this framed work of art:






















I'm certainly going to miss my 6-year-old housemates. They have given me so much joy this year with their bedtime stories, lighthearted breakfast conversations, and thoughtful gifts. Who will read me bedtime stories when I move to DC? Who will sing Primary songs with me? Who will share my vanilla light 'n' fit yogurt?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michael said...

You will have many memories to cherish...you will be missed.

Stefani M. said...

Well, you'll just have to get some children of your own! Haha! That could take a while, though. (Actually, I thought of how annoying it is that my children always beg food off of me--like yogurt--they say they don't want any, until they see me with it, or course!)

Joanne said...

That is PRICELESS! Jacob is going to miss you! It makes me feel sad to see one chapter come to an end even though the next one will be so exciting!

Grammyzanne said...

What a very precious gift! Thanks for sharing the love.

Tamara Robertson said...

Too cute!