Thursday, July 23, 2009

My most salient memories

I took a trip down memory lane yesterday and visited my alma mater: Brigham Young University. I walked around campus and had flashbacks of my time as an undergraduate student.

Most people would probably recall the conversations they had or the lectures they enjoyed. Not me, the memories that popped into my head were about all the different places I would take naps: the reading room in the basement of the Maeser building, the hall at the JSB, the periodical section of the library, room 250 of the law building...

The list goes on. After my walk around campus I met up with a freshman roommate who also remembered my propensity for naps. She found a picture from '99 where I had fallen asleep sitting on the loveseat holding a cup.

joc001

3 comments:

Michael said...

You must have gotten that from me...I can take a nap anywhere.

Stefani M. said...

I think people remember more of what they DO anyway. I don't really remember a bunch of conversations, just the crazy things my roommates and I did together... and some select quotes from our quote walls. (Now you've made me want to whip out my scrapbook and review things like: coloring each other's eyebrows with magic marker, my roomate's troll hair creation, microwave marshmallow peep experiments, etc.)

Stefani M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.