Friday, August 20, 2010

I should have paid her more…

I knew her when

I introduced my friends to my sister last month. She had stories to tell. What was going to be my friends picking me up at Tamara’s to head to Mexico for a week, turned into a missed flight and 12 people under one roof. Thank you, Tamara, for being such a flexible and accommodating hostess. Less than 24 hours after saying she’d prefer to sleep on the floor than to share a bed with me, she invited me to share her bed since we were a bit short. Tamara entertained the gang during dinner by recounting our childhood adventures including swinging on cabinet doors, using the ends of green onions to transform ourselves into walruses, and eavesdropping on dramatic story time. I really should have coughed up a bit more to keep some of those stories quiet.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I think I'd have egged her on! HA.