Saturday, April 30, 2011

Text messages that make a bride smile

 

To Daniel: Ooh. That looks perfect. Thanks for doing the research. :)

From Daniel: Trying to knock out what I can so as to share the work burden. This is going to have to be a team effort, and we can’t very well be equally yoked if you do all the hard work and I just rubber-stamp everything. Think it’s also a pretty good way to demonstrate that I’m hardcore committed to making this happen (which I am). We’ll get it done…and perhaps you’ll get to see my work ethic to some small extent ;)

8 comments:

Rayleen said...

Utterly romantic!

J'lene Fernandez Merrill said...

He's a keeper!

Joanne said...

These should make you smile, but I have a feeling you haven't stopped smiling for several weeks!

Geevz said...

I'm soooo happy for you friend! He seems absolutely wonderful.

Ah Bliss.

Melanie said...

Congratulations!

Lacy said...

J'lene told us the exciting news at our family lake trip. We are sooo happy for you, know one deserves love more than you!!

Instant messaging service said...

Thanks!

Instant messaging service said...

Thanks for an awesome sharing that can really make smile. I found a great company business text messages that provide a great SMS and MMS service with low price!