Thursday, June 23, 2011

Alarm clock or truck reversing?

Everyone has had that experience where they’ve incorporated the sound of their trusty alarm clock into their dream. Suddenly there’s a truck reversing while you’re trying to solve some ridiculous puzzle. Well, this morning, I couldn’t figure out why my alarm clock wouldn’t turn off. It just kept beeping and beeping even when I pushed every possible button. Then, I realized it was the garbage truck and it is summer vacation, which means no alarms and freedom to sleep (if you can).

Trucks straight from dreamland I promise these are not from my dream.

Images from 2dayblog.com [via Wejetset]

Did you know that Philadelphia’s Mural Arts Program partnered with The Design Center at Philadelphia University to create trash trucks that are dream worthy?

2 comments:

Geevz said...

Those trucks are awesome! I'd pay a dollar more a month to have beautiful trucks.

Or shoot, give some teenagers some spray paint and a concept and see what happens.

Brent said...

HAHA! I like the idea to give teens spray paint and see what happens.