Friday, November 16, 2012

My First Guest Post {My Bookbloom}

Please hop over to the blog of my lovely friend, Miranda, to see my very first guest post. Her love of language, beauty, and hope ooze out of each of her posts, so I was quite honored to be invited to share a few of my insights with her readers.

I shared tips for interacting with children that you can use with the children you meet at holiday gatherings. Her invitation was just the jolt of energy necessary to revive my blogging energy, so I am very thankful to Miranda for extending me the opportunity.

My Bookbloom
Friday Favorites
{Guest Post by Jocelyn}

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Great ideas to connect with children. I am going to implement with a few quiet primary children. Most of course, have plenty to share with us on sundays.